Welcome to SonoHealth Forums - Start Here!

Hey there! Welcome to the SonoHealth Community Forums.

My name is Dan. I’m one of the founders here at SonoHealth. You can read a little more about our me and our company here.

In the meantime we would love for you to introduce yourself to us, and the community.

Here are a few ideas to get you started:
How did you find about us?
Are you a SonoHealth customer?
What would you like to get from this forum? Support, Help, etc?

pinned #2

the name is dave. purchased an ekgraph to help me monitor my arrhythmia. found this forum via the sonohealth website. looking discuss health issues with folk like myself.

Hi, I am a new customer! Found SonoHealth while searching for a non-subscription stand alone ECG device. I do have a question: I believe the EKGraph is FDA cleared. Is this the same as the PM10 or is this another device; I could not find the FDA clearance letter specifically for this device.

Thank You,
Carlos

Hi Carlos!

You are corect. The FDA clreance is directly for our manufacturer. We are under their FCC and FDA id. But this device is much more than what you get from a competitor who used the same manufacturer.

We invested tens of thouasands of dollars for a better interface, built our own apps (iOS and Android) and made this device much more user friendly.

I recently got the ekg monitor. It seems to work very well. If I use a very thin layer of electrode gel between the skin and the contacts I usually get less artifact and better amplitudes. I find it interesting to see how large amounts of caffeine affect the reading. Note to self: Time to cut back on the coffee?